ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: [ubl-l10n] Candidate for UBL 2.0 IDD Public ReviewDraft

Hello Saito-san,

I thought that perhaps the form "Family, first" would work as a
compromise between the common Western form and the common Eastern
form (all Western users would understand from the comma that
"Saito" was your family name, while at the same time, this would
preserve the usual Japanese word order of "Family name followed by
First name").  But I can see from your response that this won't
work!  I will make the change you suggest.

Best regards,

Jon