ubl message

Subject: UN/CEFACT and UBL : [Fwd: Statements from informal October 15 meeting]

Please find attached the statement resulting from the meeting last month
organized by the European Commission about the status of convergence
between UBL and UN/CEFACT and the relationship of this work to the
CEN/ISSS BII project.

I am happy to answer questions (if I can) via this list.
--- Begin Message ---

Hi,
Please find attached a document about the main items discussed and the main conclusions of the meeting. This document has been reviewed, as agreed, by representatives of the major stakeholders. Herewith I consider Action 5.2.2 and 5.2.3 (see document) as 'almost taken care of'. I would like to give the other participants to the meeting an opportunity to review and give comments. The document will be finalized into version 1.0 on November 14, 2008, taking into account the input received until that moment.

In case any additional actions or steps are thought of, I consider them separate from the meeting and the document.

Kind regards, have a nice weekend,
Peter

 ----- Original Message -----
  From: [p.g.l.potgieser@planet.nl]
  Sent: 11/07/2008 04:35 PM CET
  To: Peter Potgieser

ABN AMRO Bank N.V. is a subsidiary undertaking of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc.
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587, including its group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

Draft