ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 12 November 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2008

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Mavis Cournane
    Mike Grimley
    Betty Harvey
    Anne Hendry

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

2009 UBL TC WORK SCHEDULE

    See:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200811/msg00001.html

    No comments, so this is our current schedule.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

    We reviewed and resolved substantive issues from MG and a few
    from JB.

    ACTION: JB to ask GKH why the word SHOULD is used in SSM19
    instead of MUST as in SSM12.

    ACTION: JB to send the latest version of the docbook XML to MG,
    MC, and BH.

    ACTION: MG to review comments by MC and incorporate changes
    arrived at during this call in the docbook XML, consulting with
    MC and BH by email.

    ACTION: MG to check to see whether UBL defines any XML
    attributes (aside from those inherited from CCTS) and try to
    find the rule we used to have for attribute names (lower camel
    case) or reconstruct one.

    AGREED to hold an NDR working session Friday 21 November from
    10 a.m. to noon New York time.

    Due to travel, MC will not be available in the Atlantic time
    slot until after the December holidays.

UBL TC MEETING IN FREMANTLE 19-22 JANUARY 2009

    19-23 January 2009 in Fremantle

    Preliminary meeting info:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200808/msg00010.html

       Expected attendance: TM, MC, GKH; possibly AS, MG, AH

2009 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    Current plan:

       20-24 April 2009, colocated with the UN/CEFACT Forum in Rome
       if possible.

       17-21 August 2009 in Montréal, colocated with Balisage the
       previous week.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    See Pacific call minutes.

Jon Bosak