ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] The iSURF eDoCreator 1.0 beta

Hello UBL TC,

The team responsible for development of the iSURF eDoCreator
described below would like to give a demo of this tool in an
upcoming Atlantic UBL TC call.  Dates of Atlantic calls over the
next few weeks are 11 March, 18 March, 25 March, 1 April, and 8
April.  If you are interested in seeing the demo, please contact
me off the list with the dates that will work best for you and I
will schedule the one that most participants can attend.

Jon