ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] [RE][ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 2|3 March 2009

I'm just starting to gather the names of those intending to be at
the TC meeting colocated with the UN/CEFACT Forum in Rome.  So far
I have:

    Tim McGrath (chair pro tem)
    Martin Forsberg
    Kim, Sung Hyuk
    Sven Rasmussen

I'm pretty sure that there are several more TC members planning to
attend; it would be good to know who they are for logistical
purposes.

Jon