ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 8 April 2009

Dear all,

For testing iSurf eDoCreator demo environment please follow the below steps:

1) At the meeting's start time; click the following link to join as a
viewer:
https://www.yugma.com/viewer/viewersignup.php?SessionID=309824374

or

1.1) Go to https://www.yugma.com/
1.2) Click on "Join a Meeting" on right upper side.
1.3) Enter the Session id for test call: 309824374

2)Enter your screen name and a valid e-mail address. Click "Join".

3)While Yugma viewer is being loaded, please wait for a while.
Please do not close your browser window until the demo session is over.

4) Select "Run Application" when an confirmation box is popped up after
verification of digital signature of the tool.

5) Finally the system starts, initialization of the viewer may take some
minutes.

Note:

1. If you encounter any issues with the Yugma Viewer you may not have
Java, or a more recent version of Java, installed on your system. Visit
http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp to get the latest version of
Java for your system.

2. Firefox mozilla may seldom crash during yugma viewer loading, if so,
you may prefer to use any other web browser.

3. Windows Users: If you prefer, you can join a view only meeting using
our non-Java Windows viewer located here:
    https://www.yugma.com/viewer/windows-viewer.php

Best regards,
Fulya