ubl message

Subject: IDD Vol. 1 CS candidate

Hello UBL TC,

The second public review of the UBL 2.0 Data Dictionary, Volume 1
(Japanese, Italian, and Spanish) is now complete, and I am
preparing for a formal TC vote to approve IDD Vol. 1 as an OASIS
Committee Specification.  Unlike an ordinary default ballot, this
will require the active participation of the voting members via a
special form that is set up by OASIS management.

I am now reviewing meeting attendance as required to update the
list of voting members in the TC database prior to requesting the
vote.  While I'm doing that, I'd appreciate it if people would
download and eyeball the candidate CS package, which is at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32167/cs-UBL-2.0-idd01.zip

Please let me know if anything seems to be missing or broken.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC