ubl message

Subject: Code lists for UBL 2.1 - what are the changes from 2.0

Hi everyone.  I'm tasked with pulling together the code lists for UBL
2.1.  What I need your help with is identifying the changes to the code
lists since UBL 2.0.  If you are aware of new or updated code lists, or of
codes that are no longer required (not that we'll delete them or anything,
just useful to know), please let me know ASAP (at least, let you know that
you are going to let me know, if you can't send me details immediately).
Thanks very much in advance,

Cheers, Tony.
--
Anthony B. Coates