ubl message

Subject: Travel advisory regarding UBL Montréal face-to-face

At 2009-07-21 11:44 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
>TUESDAY 21 JULY 2009
>2009 TC MEETING SCHEDULE
>
>    17-21 August 2009 in Montréal, colocated with Balisage the
>    previous week (http://www.balisage.net/).
>
>    ACTION: JB to confirm meeting arrangements.
>
>       The Montréal meeting marks the completion of outstanding
>       issues and closure of the door to any data model changes
>       till the next public review cycle.
>
>       Planning to attend in person: JB, GKH, MC, MG; AH and ZR
>       possible.

Please be aware of a strike by locomotive
engineers that has shut down the entire rail service across Canada:

   http://www.viarail.ca/en/update

As a result, inter-city bus routes are clogged
even after increasing the number of busses in
service, rental car agencies are reporting no
availability in many centres, and regional air
routes are far busier than normal.

I hope this notification helps with your preparations and expectations.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc