ubl message

Subject: Two UBL documents for review

Hello UBL TC,

At last week's meeting in Montreal, we completed revisions to two
documents that we've been working on for some time and readied
them for their next stage in the OASIS approval process.  I've
uploaded copies for you to look at in preparation for review in
next week's TC calls.  They are:

UBL 2 Guidelines for Customization, First Edition (preparing for a
final 15-day public review cycle)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33905/UBL-Customization100prd03.doc

UBL 2.0 Naming and Design Rules (preparing for its second public
review)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33904/prd2-UBL-2.0-NDR-20090821.zip

Please download and review these documents before next week's
calls and be ready to comment if you find anything needing further
work.

Jon