ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 23 September 2009

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2009

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Anne Hendry
    G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       GKH: Code List and UBL training coming up: Copenhagen 20-21
       October and Washington DC 28-30 October; the class in DC
       will include a day on customization.  Will be speaking and
       chairing the Foundations track next week (30 September and 1
       October) at XML 2009.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.0 GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMIZATION

    JB: Ballot for PRD3 closes 28 September.

UBL 2.0 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

    JB: Has been submitted to OASIS for second public review.

UBL 2.1 SCHEMA GENERATION

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34338

    AGREED to adopt the document as the basis of our strategy for
    schema generation in UBL 2.1 (it being understood that minor
    changes to operational details will need to be made as the work
    proceeds).

UBL 2.1 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

    See minutes of 2009.08.19 "Proposed NDR 2.1 Rules."

    ACTION: JB to post the 2.1 NDR checklist from Montreal.

    We will discuss this next week.

UBL LATAMRSC FORMATION

    JB: Ballot to form the RSC ends 30 September.

REMAINING SCHEDULE REVIEW

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00017.html

    We are scheduled to receive the first PSC spreadsheets this
    week; we expect an update following tomorrow's PSC meeting.

    UBL 2.1 document editing is scheduled to begin this week; draft
    is currently with TM.

    GKH: Freightwise Greece will be joining the TSC call.

CCTS 2.01 DMR (from Pacific agendas)

    ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
    TC for review.

       Pending.

UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

    ACTION (7/29): JB to edit the formatting of the Extensions
    page:

    http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       Pending.

2010 UBL TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    8-12 February 2010 in Copenhagen, colocated with a PEPPOL
    conference 10-11 February.  TM to chair.

    From Pacific call minutes:

    "Note that the dates of 2-6 August 2010 for Balisage put our
    summer meeting at the same location the week following (9-13
    August 2010) per the agreement we reached at the August F2F."

    AGREED to tentatively set 9-13 August 2010 in Montreal or
    Ithaca for the summer UBL TC meeting.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    AGREED to move the Atlantic meetings to Tuesdays beginning the
    week after next (Tuesday 6 October); next week's Atlantic call
    will take place Wednesday as usual in order for any last-minute
    objections to be heard.

    Week of 2009.09.28: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.10.05: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.10.12: Regular schedule (may cancel Pacific call)
    Week of 2009.10.19: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.10.26: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.11.02: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.11.09: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.11.16: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.11.23: Regular schedule (may cancel this, depending)
    Week of 2009.11.30: Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC