ubl message

Subject: Candidate for German UBL 2.0 IDD PRD1 (spreadsheets only)

Hello UBL TC,

As agreed earlier, we are going to be putting the German
translation for UBL 2.0 IDD Volume 2 out for public review without
waiting for the Danish translation.  Here is a first draft for
your review:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34412/

I have not yet prepared the ODF versions of the files or any of
the packaging or front matter; that will come after everyone on
the TC has had a chance to look at this.

Please review and send comments, changes, or corrections to this
list (the UBL TC list) no later than Friday 9 October.  If nothing
is received by then, I will proceed with packaging in preparation
for PRD1.

Jon