ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] A mistake in LanguageCode-2.0.gc?

At 2009-09-29 11:44 +0200, Arianna Brutti wrote:
>I noted that in the LanguageCode-2.0.gc the value of <LocationUri> element is:
>
>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0-update/cl/gc/cefact/Language-2.0.gc
>
>I think it should be
>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0-update/cl/gc/cefact/LanguageCode-2.0.gc,
>am I wrong?

You are correct, and this should be added to a checklist of packaging
and consistency checks before the next package is prepared.

Thank you for this, Arianna.

Thankfully, there are no validation processes that use the language
code list, so it is provided simply as information should our users
wish to engage it for themselves.

Tony has already found an updated language code list for UBL 2.1 and
I've just gone into the file and fixed this (it was still there), so
there should be no problem finding it fixed in the packaged
release.  It should still be on a checklist to make sure the correct
version is packaged.

--
Upcoming hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes.
Interested in other classes?  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/