ubl message

Subject: Test Assertions Updated for Example Invoice Totals Rules

OASIS TAG TC's Test Assertion Markup Language (TAML) is now fairly stable (though still draft) and the latest version of my test assertions for UBL v2 Invoice example calculation rules is found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35637/ubl-ta-draft-1-0-1.xml

These test assertions can be executed (several steps with an XSLT 2 processor such as saxon) using the in-progress TAMELizer open source code found here:

http://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/

I have tested the UBL invoice test assertions with this version of TAMELizer
http://tamelizer.googlecode.com/files/TAMELizer092-Oct16-2009.zip
and they work fine against the UBL 2 example
 invoice ( http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/xml/UBL-Invoice-2.0-Example.xml )

Do look out for further progress in the output from the TAG TC, perhaps early next year.