ubl message

Subject: UBL TC meetings

Hello UBL TC,

I think (hope) everyone remembers that we don't have TC calls this
week.  We will resume those calls next week on their REGULAR
SCHEDULE.

I emphasize "regular schedule" because the week *after* that (the
week beginning 22 February) I'm hoping to resolve a meeting
conflict of mine by returning the Atlantic calls to Wednesdays in
a slot one hour later than our customary time.  In other words, in
our Tuesday meeting 16 February I am going to ask your permission
to hold the Atlantic calls starting at noon New York time (17:00
UTC) every Wednesday, beginning with this call 24 February:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=24&year=2010&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

This is just a suggestion; if it causes problems for other people,
I will have to suggest something else.

If you are one of the regular Atlantic call participants, please
let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, OFF THE LIST, whether that
suggested new time will work for you or not so that I can know in
advance of next week's meeting whether this will work.

Note again that next week's meeting will take place on Tuesday at
the usual time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=16&year=2010&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

Jon