ubl message

Subject: Number for today's conference call test

Hello UBL TC,

A little way into today's Atlantic TC call (which begins in about
45 minutes) I will be asking the participants to help test a new
conferencing facility that could (if it works) allow us to move
away from the one we've been using for the past year or two.

The number we will be using for the test is:

Dial-in Number:          	1-213-289-0500 (Los Angeles)
Participant Access Code: 	4421001

Note that there will be a long-distance charge for anyone dialing
in using regular phone service, so the assumption here is that
everyone will be using Skype.  (If not, then this is something we
will have to discuss!)

This is NOT the number we will be using for most of today's call,
so don't try to use it to start the call.  We will switch out to
the test some time after today's call begins.

Jon