ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 10 March 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 10 MARCH 2010

    *** NOTE change to Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. and Canada
        next week.  Be sure to check the timeanddate link at the top
        of meeting agendas for the next two weeks!

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Peter Borresen
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Anne Hendry

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

SCHEDULE REVIEW

    See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201002/msg00016.html

    JB: XAdES profile was due for approval by the Security SC this
    week; status request sent to Andrea.

    JB: The schema generation process is going well.  Final changes
    to the data model due this week.  Are all data model changes in
    for 2.1 PRD1?  Note this AI:

       ACTION (2/24): TM to consult with PLB to confirm that TSC
       changes cause no problems.

    PLB: A single item was revised: the cardinality of Location
    Coordinates was changed.  We should specify a BIE for Area, but
    we can pick this up along with other changes following the
    first public review.  The changes were made around noon on
    Monday.

       ACTION: JB to inform GKH that the Monday 21:30 UTC snapshot
       contains the last changes.

UBL 2.1 CODE LISTS

    TonyC: Estimate delivery next week.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    An alert ubl-dev subscriber has noted that the Actor for the
    Delivery role in 2.0 appears to be incorrect:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/201003/msg00001.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/201003/msg00002.html

       ACTION: TM to provide the correct language for the upcoming
       documentation build.

    JB: The following documentation deliverables are now in the
    critical path for PRD1:

       ACTION (2/24): TM to contact Martin and Audun to get
       diagrams.

       ACTION (2/24): TM to work on getting prose drafts together
       and perform first pass on edit.

    JB: Picking up some tracking items:

       We will have to change the schema dependency diagram and
       associated prose to reflect the revised schema generation
       strategy:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201001/msg00009.html
       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201001/msg00015.html
       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201001/msg00016.html

       Corresponding changes will also need to be made to the NDR
       checklist after initial testing of the preliminary schemas.

UBL 2.0 IDD

    JB: We haven't heard anything from Jose recently.

       ACTION: KB to ping Jose.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

    (Preliminary) 7-11 February 2011 at Middle East Technical
    University in Ankara: http://www.metu.edu.tr/

       ACTION (2/24): JB to begin talking to Asuman about this.

          Pending.

    (Suggested) August 2011 Mexico

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201002/msg00014.html

    >>> NOTE transition to Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. and
        Canada next week!

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    UBL 2.1 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.