ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL eInvoice Turkey has become official on March 5, 2010

Dear Ken,

Thanks very nuch for your appreciation.

Enclosed please find the package.

Best regards,

Asuman

PS. Just in case there are other colleagues interested in Turkish
schemas, I have taken the
liberty to copy this email to the ubl mailing list.

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> Congratulations!
>
> This is very exciting news.
>
> Can you please point me to the schemas or some other formal
> specification of the Turkish customization of the UBL structures that
> must be used?  I am curious to see how you are expressing the
> constraints.  Thank you.
>
> Well done!
>
> . . . . . . . . . . . Ken
>
> At 2010-03-18 08:07 +0000, asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr wrote:
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> The eInvoice project of Turkey has become official
>> on the 5th of March, 2010 and it appeared in the Official Gazette
>> of Turkey no 27512 Sequence No 397 entitled "Tax Procedure Law".
>>
>> All the technical information related to this project is
>> available from http://www.efatura.gov.tr
>>
>> According to this law, if an organization wishes sent eInvoice
>> to Revenue Administration, it has to comply with UBL schemas as
>> developed by UBL TRLSC.
>>
>> I thought I should present this information to you.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Asuman
>

> --
> XSLT/XQuery training:         San Carlos, California 2010-04-26/30
> Principles of XSLT for XQuery Writers: San Francisco,CA 2010-05-03
> XSLT/XQuery training:                 Ottawa, Canada 2010-05-10/14
> XSLT/XQuery/UBL/Code List training: Trondheim,Norway 2010-06-02/11
> Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/i/
> Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/
> G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
> Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/bc
> Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal

PS. Please note the change in the phone and fax numbers. Thank you.

Professor Asuman Dogac
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                           Phone: +90 (312) 210 1393, or
Software R&D Center                       +90 (312) 210 1763
Department of Computer Eng.        Fax: +90 (312) 210 1837
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara Turkey

UBL-TR Paketi - V 1.0.rar