ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Latest SGTG snapshot of draft UBL 2.1 models, schemas andcode lists

Hi Ken, hi all

please, look the enclosed document.

It lists all code elements in the UBL library and indicates if a code list has been assigned or if it is required (but missing) in UBL 2.1.

It should be a good starting point to understand if we are forgetting something about code lists.

I tried to include all but may be I made some mistakes. Please let me know if you discover errors.

Best regards,

Arianna