ubl message

Subject: Groups - A Survey and Analysis of Electronic Business Document Standards (KabakDogacCSUR.Printed.pdf) uploaded

Dear Colleagues,

I thought the following survey might be of use to the UBL
community:
Kabak Y., Dogac A., "A Survey and Analysis of Electronic Business Document
Standards", ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 42, No. 3, Article 11, March 2010.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Jon Bosak
for his comments on the initial version of the article.

Best regards,

Asuman

 -- Ms. Asuman Dogac*

The document named A Survey and Analysis of Electronic Business Document
Standards (KabakDogacCSUR.Printed.pdf) has been submitted by Ms. Asuman
Dogac* to the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
A Survey and Analysis of Electronic Business Document Standards

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37170

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37170/KabakDogacCSUR.Printed.pdf