ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 7 April 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 7 APRIL 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Peter Borresen
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Betty Harvey
    Anne Hendry
    G. Ken Holman
    Zarella Rendon

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       GKH: F2F in Montreal has been added.

          ACTION: JB to add the Balisage conference.

    Review of Pacific call minutes (none this week)

UBL 2.1 SCHEMAS

    GKH has just posted a new set:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37204

    GKH: The current postprocessing methodology has required zero
    modifications in the last two builds.

UBL 2.1 CODE LISTS AND SAMPLE INSTANCES

    PLB: Sending out reminders to everyone.  Results will be posted
    to the ubl-psc list.  Will aim to have this completed by
    Atlantic call next week.

       ACTION: PLB, GKH, TonyC, Oriol to discuss code list
       categorization.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: TM has sent a preliminary sample file.  The DocBook
    conversion will be tedious but straightforward.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    GKH: Comments were sent in to the Security SC this morning:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-security/201004/msg00011.html

    JB: If we can get this finalized by next week at this time,
    most of the PRD1 materials will be in hand (though far from
    assembled).

NDR CHECK

    ACTION: BH to begin testing the schemas generated today (see
    above).

NDR 2.1

    JB: MC is setting up a meeting with MG.

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    KB: No news; have written mail to Jose, now waiting for a
    reply.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

    (Preliminary) 7-11 February 2011 at Middle East Technical
    University in Ankara: http://www.metu.edu.tr/

       ACTION (2/24): JB to begin talking to Asuman about this.

    (Suggested) August 2011 Mexico

       We are now thinking about Buenos Aires as a possible venue.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.04.05 Skip Pacific call, Atlantic on regular schedule
    Week of 2010.04.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.04.19 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.04.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.03 >>> NO CALLS THIS WEEK <<<
    Week of 2010.05.10 Regular schedule (GKH chairs Pacific call)
    Week of 2010.05.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.24 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.31 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.