ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 21 April 2010

Dear UBL TC

At Wednesdays weekly conference call I mentioned that Peru is opening up for
electronic invoicing for SME's by the end of July this year. Attached a
short press clip, and here a link to an official press statement:
http://www.sunat.gob.pe/noticieroSunat/prensa/2010/abril/NotaPrensaN-0672010
.doc

The official decree to use UBL for electronic invoicing can be found here:
http://www.pcm.gob.pe/Transparencia/Resol_ministeriales/2008/RM-381-2008-PCM

Best regards,

Kenneth