ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 28 April 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 28 APRIL 2010

*** Note that there are no TC calls next week. ***

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Peter Borresen
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Betty Harvey
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

OVERALL 2.1 SCHEDULE

    JB: GKH and JB will both be out of the office next week; no TC
    calls.  We expect all materials for PRD1 to be received by the
    end of next week (7 May 2010), with assembly to begin 11 May.
    Thus PRD1 will still be open when we meet in Montreal, but this
    should not prevent us from working on PRD2.

UBL 2.1 SCHEMAS

    Roberto has raised issues:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201004/msg00023.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201004/msg00024.html
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201004/msg00025.html

    PLB: All of these issues have been logged for PRD2, including
    more code lists and instance samples.

UBL 2.1 CODE LISTS

    PLB: No updates.

    AS: Discussed with Auden yesterday; he will be forwarding
    Freightwise code lists for review in the TSC by the end of this
    week.

    ACTION (4/7): PLB, GKH, TonyC, Oriol to discuss code list
    categorization.

       JB: If any changes are to be made to code list
       categorization, they will have to be made before we begin to
       assemble the PRD1 package, and the suggestion for any such
       changes will have to include clear descriptions of the new
       categories.

          AGREED to attempt a meeting of this group during next
          week's Atlantic UBL TC call slot (no TC meeting that
          day).

          ACTION: JB to send a meeting note to the four people
          appointed to consider this.

UBL 2.1 SAMPLE INSTANCES

    Same status as code lists.  Everything for PRD1 has to be in at
    the end of next week.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: Waiting for all doc to be in before beginning DocBook
    conversion.  Note that dealing with the documentation will add
    a couple of weeks to the schedule.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    JB: Andrea reports that he expects a draft to be completed by
    the end of next week.

NDR CHECK

    ACTION (4/7): BH to begin testing schemas using the NIST QoD
    tool.

       BH: Started initial analysis and run through QoD.  Will have
       to modify some Schematron rules. Found some diffs in the
       extensions and will need to evaluate.

       JB: The schemas are frozen till 10 May, so testing can
       continue against the current version.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    KB: No news.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

    (Preliminary) 7-11 February 2011 at Middle East Technical
    University in Ankara: http://www.metu.edu.tr/

       ACTION (2/24): JB to begin talking to Asuman about this.

          Pending.

    August 2011: Tracking item: for discussion as possible UBL
    International venue.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.04.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.03 >>> NO CALLS THIS WEEK <<<
    Week of 2010.05.10 Regular schedule (GKH chairs Pacific call)
    Week of 2010.05.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.24 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.31 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.