ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48z document models

At 2010-05-17 10:48 +0200, Tim McGrath wrote:
>I think I can respond to these as indicated below...let me know if i
>missed anything.

You've covered off my list so far ... I'm still trying to think of
other consistency and sanity checks to perform.

The only comment I'll make on the annotations for future postings is
that in my work "0" means absent and "0..1" means optional, but I
think it is obvious in all cases where you cited optionality you did
so explicitly.

>i suggest we ask Arianna to do this :-)

Sounds good to me!  We all know how talented and helpful Arianna has
been when working with the tool.

Thanks for the quick response, Tim.  I'll await word from Arianna
that another export is ready to be made.

Meanwhile, I'll keep looking for show-stoppers (issues that are not
show-stoppers can go into PRD01).

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/