ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Mismatched DEN and data type qualification

i agree with Fulya that we can remove redundant spaces automatically in
eDocreator.  Hoepfully now we dont rely on spreadsheets this problem
will finally go away.

As for the others, here is my opinion...

"VersionID": inconsistent naming components (11)
SHOULD BE LIKE:  Catalogue. Version. Identifier ** (dont need Identifier
in the property term)

"CopyIndicator": inconsistent naming components (46)
SHOULD BE LIKE:    Awarded Notification. Copy_ Indicator. Indicator
("Copy" is a qualifier term)

"Name": inconsistent naming components (33)
SHOULD BE LIKE:     Bill Of Lading. Name  ("Name" is also the
representation term not "Text")

"DocumentStatusCode": inconsistent naming components (4)
SHOULD BE LIKE:      Bill Of Lading. Document Status Code. Code (as
discussed)

"DocumentCurrencyCode": inconsistent naming components (16)
SHOULD BE LIKE:      Credit Note. Document_ Currency Code. Code (cannot
see what is different in the Utility Statement??)

"AccountingCost": inconsistent naming components (18)
SHOULD BE LIKE:       Credit Note. Accounting Cost. Text (the difference
is a extra space character)

"ForecastPurposeCode": inconsistent naming components (3)
SHOULD BE LIKE:         Forecast. Forecast_ Purpose Code. Code (we will
have one Purpose Code set and in this context it is used for the
Forecast- so "Forecast" is a qualifier of the Property Term)

"SequenceNumberID": inconsistent naming components (3)
SHOULD BE LIKE:         Goods Item. Sequence Number. Identifier **

"GuaranteeTypeCode": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:         Financial Guarantee. Guarantee Type Code. Code **

"SalesOrderID": inconsistent naming components (5)
cLine Item. Sales_ Order Identifier. Identifier **  (Order Identifier is
qualified as being for 'Sales')

"CustomerReference": inconsistent naming components (5)
SHOULD BE LIKE:         Order Response Simple. Customer_ Reference. Text **

"GrossWeightMeasure": inconsistent naming components (5)
SHOULD BE LIKE:           Order Response. Gross_ Weight. Measure

"GrossVolumeMeasure": inconsistent naming components (5)
SHOULD BE LIKE:             Order Response. Gross_ Volume. Measure

"SupplyChainActivityTypeCode": inconsistent naming components (4)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                 Exception Criteria Line. Supply Chain
Activity Type Code. Code ** (code list will be specific to supply chain
activities)

"MinimumQuantity": inconsistent naming components (6)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                   Delivery. Minimum_ Quantity. Quantity
** (property term should explain what this is so "minimum" is not enough)

"MaximumQuantity": inconsistent naming components (6)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                     Delivery. Maximum_ Quantity.
Quantity ** (as above)

"TotalAmount": inconsistent naming components (3)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                      Budget Account Line. Total_ Amount.
Amount  (property term should explain what this is so "total" is not enough)

"TaxExclusiveAmount": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                        Monetary Total. Tax Exclusive
Amount. Amount ** (as above)

"SequenceID": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                          Consignment. Sequence
Identifier. Identifier

"ShippingPriorityLevelCode": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                          Shipment. Shipping Priority
Level Code. Code **

"ConsignmentQuantity": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                              Consignment. Consignment_
Quantity. Quantity

"InvoicedQuantity": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                Invoice Line. Invoiced_
Quantity. Quantity **

"LineExtensionAmount": inconsistent naming components (9)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                Consumption Line. Line
Extension_ Amount. Amount

"DeliveredQuantity": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                Despatch Line. Delivered_
Quantity. Quantity

"OversupplyQuantity": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                Despatch Line.
Oversupply_ Quantity. Quantity

"ThresholdQuantity": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                Exception Criteria Line.
Threshold_ Quantity. Quantity ** (NEITHER IS CORRECT)

"PackSizeNumeric": inconsistent naming components (2)
Item. Pack Size. Numeric
Utility Item. Pack_ Size Numeric. Text **
- These are actually different - one is a numeric and the other is a
text description of the number.

"PriceAmount": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                  Price. Price Amount.
Amount **

"StartDate": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                  Period. Start Date. Date

"ProcurementProjectLotID": inconsistent naming components (3)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                 Tendered Project.
Procurement Project Lot. Identifier **

"ValidatorID": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                   Result Of
Verification. Validator. Identifier

"ResultCode": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                   Result Of
Verification. Result Code. Code

"ValidationDate": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                     Signature.
Validation Date. Date **

"ValidationTime": inconsistent naming components (2)
SHOULD BE LIKE:                                   Signature. Validation
Time. Time **

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim