ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 26 May 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 26 MAY 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Peter Borressen
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 MODELS

    GKH: Andrea is working on final changes; have sent a complete
    model check report to make sure none are missing.

UBL 2.1 SCHEMAS

    GKH: Production is dependent on the models; nothing left on the
    to-do list except creating the schemas as soon as the model
    check returns zero errors.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: Have sent TM and GKH a first pass edit of the new material
    relating to business processes.  Need now is to have the
    illustrations at a sufficient resolution for print production.

       ACTION: JB to send PLB the Word file showing the
       illustrations in question.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    JB: Looks like this is just about done.  Planning to pick up
    the draft later this week.

    GKH: We still need the schema for the exception.  Question: are
    we planning to provide this as an OOB schema fragment?

    ACTION: Put this question on the agenda for next week after we
    have had a chance to review the draft XAdES document.

NDR CHECK

    Nothing new this week.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

    JB: Mike Grimley will soon be rejoining the effort and should be
    able to help with this.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    KB: No news this week.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

    February 2011: A meeting in Lima is under discussion.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.05.31 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.06.07 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.06.14 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.06.21 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.06.28 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.05 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.19 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.08.02 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.08.09 TC MEETING IN MONTREAL
    Week of 2010.08.16 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.