ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48z document models

Hi Fulya,

about the BBIEs, all seems be right; thank you for your action.

About the OrderResponse, sorry, I can't find it in the document list
... it is very strange.

Further question for Tim:

please, can you check the TransportStatus? I think that the xxx Data.
Data (and Time) BBIEs are not good. They should be like
TransportStatus. Estimated_ Arrival Date. Date ... is it right?

Best regards

Arianna

il Tue, 08 Jun 2010 17:14:11 +0300