ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 9 June 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 9 JUNE 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 MODEL AND SCHEMAS

    From Pacific call minutes:

       "GKH: Schema production is pending Tim's review of questions
       from Arianna."

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    From Pacific call minutes:

       "JB: Documentation: Business process questions pending
       answers from Tim.  Editing the parts not related to business
       processes is well underway; still need artwork from the
       content teams."

    JB: Have received updated artwork and clarifications regarding
    the tendering process from Oriol.  It will take some time to
    work this into the process descriptions.

    AS: Looked at transport part of process draft; can confirm that
    some Freightwise stuff is there, but fairly thin.  Audun is
    back and ready to help; will try to turn something around in
    the next week or so.

    ACTION: AS to talk to TM about adding information to the
    transport process descriptions.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    JB: Document is complete, but have not had a chance yet to
    review it.  GKH is working in the background on an appropriate
    schema fragment.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    No news this week.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

    JB: MG is sidelined for the moment for health reasons, but we
    expect him back soon.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    No news this week.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

       IMPORTANT: From Pacific call minutes:

          "GKH: First person to register for the hotel rooms.  Have
          arranged for a block of five rooms to be held at the
          conference rate (CAD 109!).  People intending to be at
          the Montreal meeting should reserve rooms now by calling
          François at 514 861 8805.  NOTE that the hotel knows our
          meeting as the 'second week Balisage meeting,' so all
          references should be to this rather than to UBL."

    The Peruvian Internal Revenue Service has confirmed their
    willingness to host the UBL TC meeting and UBL International
    conference in Lima.  We need to formally decide on this and set
    dates.

       AGREED to save this decision for a larger group of
       participants.

    May 2011: Meeting in Ankara under discussion.

       ACTION (6/2): TM to discuss possible May 2011 meeting in
       Ankara with Asuman.

          Pending.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.06.14 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.06.21 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.06.28 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.05 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.19 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.07.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.08.02 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2010.08.09 TC MEETING IN MONTREAL
    Week of 2010.08.16 >>> NO MEETINGS <<<

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.