ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Sanity check for models dated 20100618-2010z

The next issue I find is with the schemas ... here is an excerpt from
UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.1.xsd:

    <xsd:element name="TransportAdvisorParty" type="PartyType"/>
    <xsd:element name="TransportContract" type="TransportContractType"/>
    <xsd:element name="TransportContract" type="ContractType"/>
    <xsd:element name="TransportEquipment" type="TransportEquipmentType"/>

... and note the two declarations for "TransportContract" (of course
there can only be one).

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/