ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Sanity check for models dated 20100618-2010z

Hi Ken,

This is due to two different element that the same UBL name but
different ABIE. According to
previous communication with Andrew we eliminated Contract Type ABIE
which is qualified
with Transport term.

Best regards,

Fulya

--
PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University