ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Sanity check for models dated 20100618-2010z

At 2010-06-22 13:46 +0300, Fulya Tuncer wrote:
>This is due to two different element that the same UBL name but
>different ABIE.

I well understand what the problem is, but because of the "Garden of
Eden XSD" design pattern we are following of global declarations for
elements and types, this is not allowed within BBIEs or within
ABIEs.  We do have an example in UBL 2.0 of a BBIE and an ABIE with
the same name, but this is not in conflict.

>According to
>previous communication with Andrew we eliminated Contract Type ABIE
>which is qualified
>with Transport term.

Then it is a simple case of removing it from the model if it is not
referenced from an ASBIE.

This implies two new model check tests need to be added to my
existing work checking for (1) any ABIE that is not referenced by an
ASBIE and (2) duplicate UBL Names for ABIEs or BBIEs.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/