ubl message

Subject: Edits to the UBL 2.1 examples

In the course of packaging today I ran the "testsamples" scripts for
the first time and discovered a number of errors in UBL 2.1 sample instances.

(1) UBL-ExceptionCriteria-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list value for kilogram is "KGM" and not "kgs"

(2) UBL-ExceptionNotification-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list value for kilogram is "KGM" and not "kgs"

(3) UBL-Forecast-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list value for kilogram is "KGM" and not "kgs"

(4) UBL-ForecastRevision-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list value for kilogram is "KGM" and not "kgs"

(5) UBL-FreightInvoice-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list metadata for payment means in UBL 2.1 is:

   listID="UN/ECE 4461"

(6) UBL-InventoryReport-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list medata for currency in UBL 2.1 is:

   listID="ISO 4217 Alpha"

(7) UBL-Invoice-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list metadata for payment means in UBL 2.1 is:

   listID="UN/ECE 4461"

(8) UBL-OrderChange-2.1-Example.xml

- the code list value for a changed line in UBL 2.1 is "Revised" not "CHANGED"
- the UBL 2.1 code list doesn't have a list ID but it does have a list name

(9) UBL-OrderResponse-2.1-Example.xml

- there is no code list value "Rejected" so I assumed this should be "Disputed"
- there is no code list value "ACCEPTED" so I assumed this should be "NoStatus"
- the UBL 2.1 code list doesn't have a list ID but it does have a list name

(10) UBL-PerformanceHistory-2.1-Example.xml

- the code "unit" is not in the units of measure; I'm assuming this
is "each" represented as "EA" as the most generic kind of unit I can
find quickly

(11) UBL-ProductActivity-2.1-Example-1.xml

- the code list value for kilogram is "KGM" and not "kgs"

(12) UBL-TradeItemLocationProfile-2.1-Example-1.xml

- the code list value for kilogram is "KGM" and not "kgs"

(13) UBL-TransportExecutionPlan-2.1-Example.xml

- the ServiceEndTimePeriod and ServiceStartTimePeriod are in a
different order than in the schema
- changed the gross weight measure unit code from kegs ("KG") to
kilograms ("KGM")

(14) UBL-TransportationExecutionStatus-2.1-Example.xml

- the country code for Sweden in UBL 2.1 is "SE"

And another serious non-backward-compatible schema issue was brought
to light and is being documented in another post to the mail list shortly.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/