ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Newly detected backward compatibility error - TransportContract

Hi Ken,

I analized your proposals and my opinion is as follows: I don't like
solutions B and D, because of the problems that you described.

 From my point of view A solution is the best, so I agree with
Roberto, but I think also that the C solution could be acceptable.

I am going to wait for your final decision before to act.

Best regards

Arianna

il Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:40:46 +0200 (CEST)