ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.1 PRD01

To Jon and all TC members:

  Please accept my sincere apologies - as I prepared to announce the public review this evening I noticed that there is no Conformance clause in this specification; the OASIS TC Process Policy requires each specification to have a Conformance clause, which must be the last numbered section (immediately preceding any appendices). My apologies that this was not discovered during the review process. Please notify me directly as soon as this is available and I will ensure that the review is announced on the same or following business day.

Again, my apologies for both the delay and the extra round of edits this has caused.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.