ubl message

Subject: Re: VS: [ubl] Some PRD1 feedback

Dear Heikki Laaksamo,
thank you for the information.
I just tried to give an additional information on the matter by simply comparing the content of UN/CEFACT list with ISO country code as published in its site (and built with UN representatives official support) that should be the official source for such codes. Probably UN/CEFACT has the role to define a subset of ISO CC to be used, but it is a fact that their list is not up-to-dated and UBL TC is not in the position to take a decision that can go beyond technical matters nor creating an additional source of information.
A solution could be to stay with the UN/CEFACT list giving the advice that other CC has been officially assigned (citing the official source)?

Best regards,
Andrea Caccia