ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 5 January 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 5 JANUARY 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Anne Hendry
    G. Ken Holman
    Ken Vaughn

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1

    Waiting for PSC and TSC.

PSC REPORT

    No news this week; input expected at the end of the month.

TSC REPORT

    No news this week; input expected at the end of the month.

DIGITAL SIGNATURES

    We still have not received any feedback on the proposed
    revisions.

    GKH: We need to finish this before the end of January so that
    revised documentation is available at the same time that we
    begin to assemble new material for PRD2.  The revisions carried
    out per Andrea's suggestions are already implemented in the
    artefacts but not in the descriptive prose.

       ACTION: JB to ping the Security SC with a request to review
       the revised materials and tell GKH if anything needs
       changing.

UBL NDR WORK

    Agreed to pick this up the third or fourth week of January.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    No news this week.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    30 May - 3 June 2011

       Ankara, Turkey, at Middle Eastern Technical University

    October/November 2011

       As we agreed some time ago, GKH is checking to see whether
       we can secure a meeting venue in Ottawa.

       GKH: If we're expecting just 4-5 people (as has been typical
       of the Montreal meeting for the past few years), then Crane
       could host the meeting in Kars (near Ottawa).  There are no
       hotels in Kars, but the airport hotels are convenient to the
       location, and there are other options in the area.  We
       should find out how many members are intending to come to a
       November meeting so that we can know whether Crane hosting
       will be sufficient or whether we have to continue to pursue
       another host.

	 AGREED to pick this up when GKH returns from a break at
	 the end of March (he will be gone for most of the month).

	 ACTION: TC members to begin to think about whether they
	 intend to come to the TC meeting in November 2011.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    AGREED to cancel next week's TC calls (we appear to have a lack
    of agenda items while we're waiting for PSC and TSC to complete
    work on PRD1 review).

    Week of 2011.01.10 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.01.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.24 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.01.31 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.07 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.14 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.21 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.28 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.