ubl message

Subject: re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 26 January 2011

Hi Jon

Due to that my computer has crashed, I will not participate in the todays call. However I have managed to get a positive response for participate in the UBL message envelope group from Oriol, Ken, Tim, Martin Forberg and Mikkel Brun.

Due to the issuelist, I am chasing Sven Rasmussen to give a status for the last three issues (Sven, If you are reading this, please respond!). I expect them to be resolved by the end of this week, so we can generate a new set of schema next week.

Have a good meeting

Best reagrds

Peter

Fra: "Jon Bosak" <bosak@pinax.com>
Sendt: 25. januar 2011 16:37
Til: "UBL TC" <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
17:00 - 19:00 UTC WEDNESDAY 26 JANUARY 2011
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=26&year=2011&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

STANDING CON CALL NUMBER

Skype: +9900827043982678
US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
International: 201-793-9022
"Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #
(applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

STANDING ITEMS

Additions to the calendar:
http://ubl.xml.org/events

Review of Pacific call minutes

UBL 2.1

Status.

PSC REPORT

PRD1 revision status.

TSC REPORT

PRD1 revision status.

DIGITAL SIGNATURES

See Pacific call minutes.

MESSAGE ENVELOPE FOR PRD3

Formation of a task group to develop a solution. See last
week's Atlantic call minutes and this week's Pacific call
minutes for further details.

UBL NDR WORK

Temporarily on hold.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

Status.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

30 May - 3 June 2011

Ankara, Turkey, at Middle Eastern Technical University

Chair: Tim McGrath

Main agenda item: UBL 2.1 PRD3

October/November 2011

As we agreed some time ago, GKH is checking to see whether
we can secure a meeting venue in Ottawa.

(2011.01.05) AGREED to pick this up when GKH returns from
a break at the end of March (he will be gone for most of
the month). If no more than 4-5 people plan to attend,
Crane can host the meeting in Kars.

So far we have JB, GKH, and possibly BH intending to
participate. Anyone else?

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

Week of 2011.01.24 Regular schedule
Week of 2011.01.31 Regular schedule
Week of 2011.02.07 Regular schedule
Week of 2011.02.14 Regular schedule
Week of 2011.02.21 Regular schedule
Week of 2011.02.28 Regular schedule

OTHER BUSINESS

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

CCTS 2.01 DMR

ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
to the TC for review.

Pending.