ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 26 January 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 26 JANUARY 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Betty Harvey
    Ole Madsen
    Ken Vaughn

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1

    JB: Have received updated and approved materials from the
    Security SC via GKH; we will remove this item from the standing
    agenda and begin work of editing and integrating into the
    documentation set.  Still waiting on final PSC and TSC inputs
    for PRD2.

PSC REPORT

    PLB (in mail) thinks it may be possible to generate PRD2
    schemas next week.

TSC REPORT

    No news this week.

MESSAGE ENVELOPE FOR PRD3

    See last week's Atlantic call minutes and this week's Pacific
    call minutes for background.

    AGREED with the finding documented in the Pacific call that the
    UN/CEFACT SBDH does not meet stakeholder business requirements.

    AGREED per last week's Atlantic call to create a Message
    Envelope Task Group consisting of Oriol Bausa, G. Ken Holman,
    Tim McGrath, Martin Forsberg, and Mikkel Brun, the METG to be
    charged with developing a messaging strategy for UBL 2.1 based
    on work now taking place in the BII Architecture Group.  The
    deliverables, to be included in PRD3, will consist of a
    standalone document that will be included in the UBL 2.1
    distribution together with a summary section to be included in
    the UBL 2.1 document itself.  The METG will need to coordinate
    with both the BII AG and the new OASIS BDX TC in accomplishing
    this task.

UBL NDR WORK

    ACTION: JB to check on Mike Grimley's availability for the next
    phase of NDR work.

NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

    No new developments.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    30 May - 3 June 2011

       Ankara, Turkey, at Middle Eastern Technical University

       Chair: Tim McGrath

       Main agenda item: UBL 2.1 PRD3

    October/November 2011

       As we agreed some time ago, GKH is checking to see whether
       we can secure a meeting venue in Ottawa.

          (2011.01.05) AGREED to pick this up when GKH returns from
          a break at the end of March (he will be gone for most of
          the month).  If no more than 4-5 people plan to attend,
          Crane can host the meeting in Kars.

          So far we have JB, GKH, and possibly BH intending to
          participate.  Anyone else?

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.01.31 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.07 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.14 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.21 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.02.28 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.