ubl message

Subject: Incoterms 2010

About Incoterms 2010 I correct myself.

There have been four code deprecations and two code additions, so I am not
sure I can provide it just as a derivative work of Incoterm 2000.

I provide herein the ICC copyright as maybe we could ask to ICC the
permission to provide a genericode version as it seems to be possible:

The Incoterms® rules and guidance notes and all other content of ICC’s
publication on the Incoterms® rules are subject to ICC's copyright. This
includes, but is not limited to, the Introduction, the Preambles or
Guidance Notes, and the Seller's and Buyer's Obligations.  Other related
ICC publications are also subject to copyright.

While ICC encourages the use by third parties of the Incoterms® rules in
sales contracts, it is vigilant about protecting its copyright over the
text of the rules. This is essential to preserve their integrity so that
traders throughout the world know that they are referring to the same set
of rules.

For any reproduction or adaption of the rules, in part or in whole,
permission must be sought from ICC as follows:

- English and French editions – contact ICC’s Publications Department:

  pub@iccwbo.org