ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Incoterms 2000 genericode code list

I think that the latest Incoterms would be best to use from a Transport
perspective.
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto Cisternino [mailto:roberto@javest.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:00 PM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] Incoterms 2000 genericode code list

Hello UBLlers,

please find attached the Incoterms 2000 code list I generated from the
most up-to-date XSD code list version available at UN/ECE.

This is the original XSD from UN/ECE:

http://www.unece.org/uncefact/codelist/draft/UNECE_AbbreviationsOfIncoterms%
20_2000.xsd

As you can note it is a draft (dated 2007) even if it is based on a stable
and historical code list at ICC (International Chambre of Commerce)
Just for the eventuality there is now an update called 2010 that is to be
used starting with 1st Jan 2011.

These are the relevant official information about the new release:
http://www.iccwbo.org/incoterms/
http://www.iccwbo.org/Incoterms/index.html?id=40772

The attached codelist is still the 2000 version, so we could provide a new
version when available at UN/ECE or I could derive the 2010 code list by
pruning the 2000 version as there have been just two code deprecations
(any suggestion ?).

As derivative work I provided the original copyright paragraph as
requested by UN/ECE.

Cheers,

Roberto

--