ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Miscellaneous documentation questions for PRD2

Per the teleconference this evening, I added an automated check to
the model checker for this issue:

At 2011-04-04 10:04 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>3. From PRD2:
>
>    Other changes expected in PRD2
>
>       Addition of document-wide signature elements to the five document
>       types that currently lack them: (CallForTenders, CatalogueRequest,
>       ContractAwardNotice, ContractNotice, PriorInformationNotice)
>
>    Did we do this?

For the business model dated 20110411-2050z:

Missing document-level signature ASBIE: 6
UBL-CallForTenders-2.1
UBL-CatalogueRequest-2.1
UBL-CertificateOfOrigin-2.1
UBL-ContractAwardNotice-2.1
UBL-ContractNotice-2.1
UBL-PriorInformationNotice-2.1

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training