ubl message

Subject: SGTG Release Candidate 1 for UBL 2.1 PRD2

Fellow UBL committee members,

Please find below all the resources from both SGTG and Crane I think
Jon needs for PRD2:

SGTG:    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42200
DocBook: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42199
RNC:     http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#ublrnc
HTML:    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#ubl21modelreport

For newer committee members, the HTML reports above are very useful
resources for confirming a document type's use of the common
library.  First, the Crane-UBL21Report-EN.html report has
everything:  every document type and every common library construct
used by every document type (which should be everything).  The other
reports are individual to each document type and each report elides
all common library constructs not used anywhere in the given document
type.  Those who are responsible for a given document type should
review this report to ensure nothing is missing.  If you think a
particular missing construct should be part of your document's
report, then it hasn't been referenced by any of the constructs in
your document type (or I've got a coding problem).

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training