ubl message

Subject: Revised UBL 2.1 PRD2 snapshot

Hello UBL TC,

For use during our meeting Wednesday, a version of PRD2 updated with
recent editorial corrections has been uploaded to

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/document.php?document_id=42289

(The latest version is at the top of the list.)

We want to move PRD2 to a vote ASAP, so please try to have all comments
ready by the time of our meeting tomorrow.

Jon