ubl message

Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for Universal Business Language V2.1

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 14:51 GMT
Submitted by user: censign
Submitted values are:
Submitter's Name: Jon Bosak
TC Name: OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC
TC Email Address: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title: Universal Business Language V2.1
Working Draft Number: Approved as UBL-2.1-PRD2-20110526
Working Draft URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42317/UBL-2.1-PRD2-20110526.zip
Committee Specification Draft ##: 2.1
Authoritative: editable source
Approval Link: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201105/msg00032.html
Notes:
Entered by me on behalf of Jon Bosak and the UBL TC.

Note that the authoritative editable source is DocBook XML.

Jon writes: "Given the complexity of the package, and based on prior
experience, I would strongly recommend that you notify us of any changes made in the
process of preparing the package for publication BEFORE it is actually
put up on the OASIS site.  Also, I believe that you will need another
version of the UBL-2.1.html file that references OASIS URLs rather than
local file URLs; I can generate this automatically once all the other
changes have been made."

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-549

> Thank you for your request.
> The Standards Development team.
Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society