ubl message

Subject: Groups - strawman of possible structures (BDE-SGTG-Strategy-20110716-1250z.zip) uploaded

A set of schemas have been uploaded to the UBL site as a strawman for the
structures necessary to address our requirements. Our thanks to Crane
Softwrights for this.

It should be possible to create many test instances of each kind in order
to decide which way, if any of them , is suitable.  Please pass back any
publicly-safe test instances so that we can include them in future work.

 -- Tim McGrath

The document named strawman of possible structures
(BDE-SGTG-Strategy-20110716-1250z.zip) has been submitted by Tim McGrath to
the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC document repository.

Document Description:
A set of schemas as a strawman for the structures necessary to address our
requirements for business document enveloping.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=43001

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/43001/BDE-SGTG-Strategy-20110716-1250z.zip