ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 23 August 2011

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING 00:00 UTC TUESDAY 23 AUGUST 2011

Starting with this call, we are beginning the Pacific calls half an hour
later than previously.  This pushes the UTC date into Tuesday, but
actually all participants will be meeting on the same day (local time)
as before.

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    G. Ken Holman
    Tim McGrath (vice chair)

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Atlantic call minutes

       No comments.

UBL 2.1 PRD2 SCHEDULING

    We appear to have resolved all publishing issues and are expecting
    the PRD2 review to begin shortly.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 SCHEDULING

    We are expecting final content changes by September 5.

BUSINESS DOCUMENT ENVELOPE TASK GROUP

    TM: We have gathered three valuable business use cases demonstrating
    the need for a business document envelope.  Time zones and holidays
    have prevented meetings recently, but we are attempting to set up a
    meeting for later this week.  Everyone seems comfortable with the
    proposal to keep the envelope schemas independent of the UBL library.

KARS MEETING PLANNING

    ACTION: JB to contact NDR team for input to Kars work item.

    Key agenda item: PRD3 editorial and packaging.

    Other items:

       NDR document revision
       DocBook publishing environment
       LATAMRSC report (opening plenary)