ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 24 August 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 24 AUGUST 2011

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Sven Rasmussen

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       KB: Open Peppol meeting (con call) 2:30 CET 8 September.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       SR: PRD2?

       JB: We have resolved what we believe to be the last of some
       publishing issues raised by OASIS staff and are hoping to see PRD2
       announced this week.  Because of the nearly three-month delay due
       to OASIS personnel and process changes, PRD2 will not complete by
       the beginning of the meeting in Kars as previously planned.  We
       can recover from this and preserve our schedule ONLY IF
       stakeholders provide their comments well before that meeting
       starts on 19 September.  It's important to note that the PRD2
       draft has been available for informal review since the end of May,
       so stakeholders have already had ample time to assess it and
       should be prepared to submit formal comments as soon as the OASIS
       public review begins.

UBL NDR WORK

    JB: I am informed that the NDR team is preparing materials to work on
    in Kars.

2011 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    19-23 September 2011
       Kars, Ontario (near Ottawa)
       Chair: Jon Bosak
       Confirmed: GKH, JB (chair), MC
       Hoping to attend in person: BH, AS, KV, OM
       Planning to attend by phone: KB, SR

KARS AGENDA PREPARATION

    JB: (clarifying the meeting format in response to questions): The
    opening plenary will take place beginning at 9:15 Ottawa time Monday
    19 September; skype access will be provided.  The closing plenary is
    tentatively scheduled for Thursday or Friday morning in order to
    accommodate callers from Europe.  A more complete schedule will be
    posted next week, but most details regarding conference call times
    for discussion of specific work items will (as usual) be determined
    during the opening plenary.

    Agenda in progress:

       PRD3 editorial and packaging (primary task)
       NDR document revision
       DocBook publishing environment
       LATAMRSC report (opening plenary)
       BDE team report (opening plenary)
       Other team and SC reports
       Meeting schedule for 2011-2012
       Governance of UBL after 2.1

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2011.08.29 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.09.05 *** CANCELED ***
    Week of 2011.09.12 Regular schedule
    Week of 2011.09.19 F2F MEETING IN KARS

    Note that we are canceling the meetings regularly scheduled for TWO
    weeks before the F2F but holding the meetings ONE week before the F2F
    (chiefly for last-minute F2F meeting planning).

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

       On hold while working on NDR revision.

    UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
       to the TC for review.

       Pending.