ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Reminder: UBL TC closing plenary at 11:00 in Kars

Dear Jon,
unfortunately I was not able to attend the losing meeting.
A proposal I'd liked to make is that your presentation at the plenary opening could be very useful to promote the work done with UBL by this TC to the outside but, of course, deleting meeting specific slides and text, i.e.:
- delete the reference to the plenary from slide 1
- delete slide 2
- delete 3rd bullet on page 15 and possibly update it to take into account any progress/decision during the plenary
- delete slides 17 … END
- possibly add any interesting update that come out during the plenary

It can be then possibly referenced in the public TC page and I can circulate it to some parties that can be interested.

Andrea