ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 19 October 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 19 OCTOBER 2011

ATTENDANCE

   Kenneth Bengtsson
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Betty Harvey
   G. Ken Holman

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      No comments.

NDR WORK

   GKH: Work is progressing on the genericode-to-xsd generator; should
   have something for the group next week.

   BH: Haven't had a chance to start editing yet.  We were supposed to
   have a draft by the end of October, but none of the section editors
   have been heard from since the F2F in Kars.

      AGREED that we will discuss this next week and hope that others
      have responded by then.  We hope the section editors can attend
      the next Atlantic call.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TECHNICAL

   JB has an AI from the Pacific call to contact PLB for PSC status.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 EDITORIAL

   JB: Waiting on PSC (and TSC) for resolution of documentation items
   awaiting completion:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-psc/201110/msg00000.html

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   AGREED on the following call schedule for the rest of the year:

   Week of 2011.10.24 Regular schedule (note change)
   Week of 2011.10.31 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.11.07 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.11.14 Regular schedule (absent: TM)
   Week of 2011.11.21 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2011.11.28 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.12 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.19 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.26 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2012.01.02 Regular schedule

OTHER BUSINESS

JB: Will distribute minutes from the Kars F2F next week.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.