ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 9 November 2011

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING WEDNESDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2011

ATTENDANCE

   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Betty Harvey
   G. Ken Holman
   Andy Schoka
   Ken Vaughn

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call minutes

      JB: Regarding the Security SC paper: remembering now that there
      were reasons we needed this as an independent work.  For further
      discussion next week.

         ACTION: JB to check with Andrea regarding the need to present
         the Security SC work in a separate deliverable.

NDR WORK

   BH: No news this week.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 TECHNICAL

   PSC (PLB): Done with the issues list!  Meeting with Sven tomorrow to
   confirm, but apparently the only remaining unresolved issue is a
   legacy TSC item.

   TSC (AS): Very productive TSC meeting yesterday.  Down to two issues,
   one concerning customs ID numbers and one regarding the proposed
   request for status message.  Trying for another meeting early next
   week.

   JB: It appears that we should have all the 2.1 content in by the end
   of the month.

UBL 2.1 PRD3 EDITORIAL

   PLB: Have circulated a document with resolutions for the editorial
   issues, just need Sven to confirm; hope for that tomorrow.

POSSIBLE MEETING IN COPENHAGEN

   PLB: Could host a meeting in Copenhagen to review content and make
   sure everything is OK.

   (Agreed that we like this idea.)

   JB: Then one possible schedule could look like this:

    - all issues resolved by next week (the week of 14 November), to be
      reported in next week's calls

    - reconciliation of data model changes the week of 11/21 in
      Copenhagen

    - all materials for PRD3 to JB the week of 11/28

    - production of PRD3 candidate by mid-December

    - possible F2F PSC/TSC meeting in Copenhagen the week of 12/12 or
      12/19 to review the package

   We will assess this further in next week's TC calls.  Note that we
   then skip a week in the call schedule.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Week of 2011.11.14 Regular schedule (absent: TM)
   Week of 2011.11.21 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2011.11.28 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.05 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.12 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.19 Regular schedule
   Week of 2011.12.26 *** CANCELED ***
   Week of 2012.01.02 Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

   NDR CHECK (NIST TOOL)

      On hold while working on NDR revision.

   UBL 2.1 NDR ILLUSTRATIONS

   UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

      http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

   CCTS 2.01 DMR

      ACTION (2009.06.30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR
      to the TC for review.

      Pending.